The Rents management system is fully implemented onto SAP Business One, the leading ERP system for small to midsized companies and handles income property assets and rent asset availabilities.
- Handle the assets for rent - divided into various levels: Site, building, floor and the asset for rent itself.
- Handle the vacant and occupied areas directly from a graphic display which linked with the asset and contract cards.
- Monitor potential tenants and match their requirements to the asset itself.
- Handle rent contracts and various charges.
- Support different types of linkages, payment tables and turnovers.
- Issue payment charges such as: management fees, maintenance charges, electricity etc.
- Handle the collection process and issue invoices and receipts and follow-up on payment arrears.
- Monitor maintenance performances and issue work orders to the service providers.
- Handle assignments and reminders through MS-Outlook and issue tenant notifications on arrears, expected payments, account status, renewal options, guarantees etc.
- Budgetary control generated by reports through various parameters.
- Dynamic queries and executive reports on the account's status scheduled vs. actual incoming payments and expected payments.